- Management of a DAVF in a Patient with Loeys-Dietz Syndrome Type II : Case Report and Overview of the Literature May 12, 2021 Rasmus Holmboe Dahl
- Automated ictal EEG source imaging: A retrospective, blinded clinical validation study May 11, 2021 Amir G Baroumand
- Depression and ability to work after vestibular schwannoma surgery: a nationwide registry-based matched cohort study on antidepressants, sedatives, and sick leave May 8, 2021 Erik Thurin
- Early Orthostatic Exercise by Head-Up Tilt With Stepping vs. Standard Care After Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Is Feasible May 3, 2021 Christian Gunge Riberholt
- Co-occurring hydrocephalus in autism spectrum disorder: a Danish population-based cohort study April 29, 2021 Tina Nørgaard Munch
- The risk of developing a meningioma during and after pregnancy April 29, 2021 Jenny Pettersson-Segerlind
- Diagnostic Accuracy and Clinical Impact of [ 18F]FET PET in Childhood CNS tumors April 17, 2021 Lisbeth Marner
- Reference values for intracranial pressure and lumbar cerebrospinal fluid pressure: a systematic review April 14, 2021 Nicolas Hernandez Norager
- Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Method for Artefact Removal in Raw Intracranial Pressure Signals April 11, 2021 Isabel Martinez-Tejada
- Physical Model for Investigating Intracranial Pressure with Clinical Pressure Sensors and Diagnostic Ultrasound: Preliminary Results April 11, 2021 Rikke von Barm
- Optimal Cerebral Perfusion Pressure Based on Intracranial Pressure-Derived Indices of Cerebrovascular Reactivity: Which One Is Better for Outcome Prediction in Moderate/Severe Traumatic Brain Injury? April 11, 2021 Alexander Lilja-Cyron
- Risk factors for need of reoperation in bilateral chronic subdural haematomas April 2, 2021 Shaian Zolfaghari
- Lumbar puncture position influences intracranial pressure April 2, 2021 Sarah H Pedersen
- Perspective: targeting VEGF-A and YKL-40 in glioblastoma - matter matters March 29, 2021 Camilla Bjørnbak Holst
- Impact of meningioma surgery on use of antiepileptic, antidepressant, and sedative drugs: A Swedish nationwide matched cohort study March 27, 2021 Erik Thurin
- Liver fibrosis in patients with tetralogy of Fallot, an unrecognised complication? March 15, 2021 Maren E H Ravndal
- In response to: "Effective prophylaxis regimens against Cutibacterium acnes in Neurosurgery" by d'Alessandris et al March 5, 2021 Simon Skyrman
- Inflammatory Markers in Cerebrospinal Fluid from Patients with Hydrocephalus: A Systematic Literature Review February 22, 2021 Sara Diana Lolansen
- Surgical occlusion of middle meningeal artery in treatment of chronic subdural haematoma: anatomical and technical considerations February 8, 2021 Mette Haldrup
- Improved Detection of Postoperative Residual Meningioma with [<sup>68</sup>Ga]Ga-DOTA-TOC PET Imaging Using a High-resolution Research Tomograph PET Scanner February 2, 2021 Asma Bashir
A selected number of papers within the specific groups can be seen here:
Familial aggregation of congenital hydrocephalus in a nationwide cohort.
Munch TN, Rostgaard K, Rasmussen ML, Wohlfahrt J, Juhler M, Melbye M. Brain : a journal of neurology. 2012; 135(Pt 8):2409-15.
Risk factors for congenital hydrocephalus: a nationwide, register-based, cohort study.
Munch TN, Rasmussen ML, Wohlfahrt J, Juhler M, Melbye M. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry. 2014; 85(11):1253-9.
The long-term risk of malignant astrocytic tumors after structural brain injury--a nationwide cohort study.
Munch TN, Gørtz S, Wohlfahrt J, Melbye M. Neuro-oncology. 2015; 17(5):718-24
Long-term Risk of Hemorrhagic Stroke in Patients With Infective Endocarditis: A Danish Nationwide Cohort Study.
Klein CF, Gørtz S, Wohlfahrt J, Munch TN, Melbye M, Bundgaard H, Iversen KK. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2019; 68(4):668-675.
Mirian C, Duun-Henriksen AK, Juratli T, et al. Poor prognosis associated with TERT gene alterations in meningioma is independent of the WHO classification: an individual patient data meta-analysis [published online ahead of print, 2020 Feb 10]. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2020;jnnp-2019-322257. doi:10.1136/jnnp-2019-322257
Maier AD, Bartek J Jr, Eriksson F, et al. Clinical and histopathological predictors of outcome in malignant meningioma [published online ahead of print, 2019 Mar 13]. Neurosurg Rev. 2019;10.1007/s10143-019-01093-5. doi:10.1007/s10143-019-01093-5
Andersen MS, Pedersen CB, Mathiesen T, Poulsgaard L, Kristensen BW, Halle B, Poulsen FR. Ugeskr Laeger. 2019 Jan 21;181(4).
Antiepileptic drugs as prophylaxis for de novo brain tumour-related epilepsy after craniotomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of harm and benefits.
Mirian C, Møller Pedersen M, Sabers A, Mathiesen T. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2019 Jan 23. pii: jnnp-2018-319609.
Long-term control and predictors of seizures in intracranial meningioma surgery: a population-based study. Xue H, Sveinsson O, Bartek J Jr, Förander P, Skyrman S, Kihlström L, Shafiei R, Mathiesen T, Tomson T. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2018 Mar;160(3):589-596.
Unni Sveen, Rikke Guldager, Helene Lundgaard Soberg, Tone Alm Andreassen, Ingrid Egerod & Ingrid Poulsen Rehabilitation interventions after traumatic brain injury: a scoping review
Received 14 Jan 2019, Accepted 21 May 2020, Published online: 13 Jun 2020
Whyte J, Poulsen I, Ni P, Eskildsen M, Guldager R. Development of a Measure of Nociception for Patients with Severe Brain Injury [published online ahead of print, 2020 Feb 3]. Clin J Pain. 2020;10.1097
Guldager R, Willis K, Larsen K, Poulsen I. Nurses' contribution to relatives' involvement in neurorehabilitation: Facilitators and barriers. Nurs Open. 2019;6(4):1314–1322. Published 2019 Jul 27. doi:10.1002/nop2.326
Guldager R, Willis K, Larsen K, Poulsen I. Relatives' strategies in subacute brain injury rehabilitation: The warrior, the observer and the hesitant. J Clin Nurs. 2019;28(1-2):289–299. doi:10.1111/jocn.14598
Poulsen I, Brix P, Andersen S, Westergaard L, Guldager R. Pain Assessment Scale for Patients With Disorders of Consciousness: A Preliminary Validation Study. J Neurosci Nurs. 2016;48(3):124–131. doi:10.1097
See the newest publications from CPH CSF here.