- The impact of specialised treatment of low back pain on health care costs and productivity in a nationwide cohort January 10, 2022 Stian Solumsmoen
- Right temporal lobe epilepsy surgery activates suppressed post-traumatic stress disorder 31 years after a robbery January 6, 2022 Jeppe Lohfert Haslund-Vinding
- Clinical Significance of Vascular Occlusive Events following Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: An Observational Cohort Study January 6, 2022 Alexander Fletcher-Sandersjöö
- Arachnoid cysts can be associated with cognitive and affective symptoms January 5, 2022 Victoria Emilie Neesgaard
- More than meets the eye: The metabolic state of the body shapes visual sensations January 5, 2022 Eva Maria Meier Carlsen
- Impact of MRI on decision-making in ICU patients with disorders of consciousness January 2, 2022 Simon S Albrechtsen
- National randomized clinical trial on subdural drainage time after chronic subdural hematoma evacuation December 31, 2021 Thorbjørn Søren Rønn Jensen
- Dentist's visits and risk of brain abscess: a nationwide, population-based case control study December 30, 2021 Jacob Bodilsen
- EyeLoop: An Open-Source System for High-Speed, Closed-Loop Eye-Tracking December 27, 2021 Simon Arvin
- Health-Related Quality of Life and Return to Work after Surgery for Spinal Meningioma: A Population-Based Cohort Study December 24, 2021 Jenny Pettersson-Segerlind
- Lemierre's syndrome caused by <em>Fusobacterium necrophorum</em> complicated with multiple brain abscesses-A case report, literature review, and suggested management December 17, 2021 Anders Kjellberg
- Elevated CSF inflammatory markers in patients with idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus do not promote NKCC1 hyperactivity in rat choroid plexus December 5, 2021 Sara Diana Lolansen
- Racial disparity in recommendation for surgical resection of skull base chondrosarcomas: A Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) analysis December 5, 2021 Sanjay Dhawan
- Machine Learning and Ethics December 4, 2021 Tiit Mathiesen
- Postoperative de novo epilepsy after craniotomy: a nationwide register-based cohort study November 30, 2021 Laura Giraldi
- The elusive varicose astrocytes November 26, 2021 Rune Nguyen Rasmussen
- Genetic alterations associated with malignant transformation of sporadic vestibular schwannoma November 24, 2021 Aril Løge Håvik
- Implementation of TERT promoter mutations improve prognostication of the WHO classification in meningioma November 20, 2021 Christian Mirian
- Decline and Pronounced Regional Disparities in Medical Cocaine Usage in the United States November 18, 2021 Youngeun C Armbuster
- Vision therapy improves binocular visual dysfunction in patients with mild traumatic brain injury November 16, 2021 Peter Smaakjær
A selected number of papers within the specific groups can be seen here:
Familial aggregation of congenital hydrocephalus in a nationwide cohort.
Munch TN, Rostgaard K, Rasmussen ML, Wohlfahrt J, Juhler M, Melbye M. Brain : a journal of neurology. 2012; 135(Pt 8):2409-15.
Risk factors for congenital hydrocephalus: a nationwide, register-based, cohort study.
Munch TN, Rasmussen ML, Wohlfahrt J, Juhler M, Melbye M. Journal of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry. 2014; 85(11):1253-9.
The long-term risk of malignant astrocytic tumors after structural brain injury--a nationwide cohort study.
Munch TN, Gørtz S, Wohlfahrt J, Melbye M. Neuro-oncology. 2015; 17(5):718-24
Long-term Risk of Hemorrhagic Stroke in Patients With Infective Endocarditis: A Danish Nationwide Cohort Study.
Klein CF, Gørtz S, Wohlfahrt J, Munch TN, Melbye M, Bundgaard H, Iversen KK. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2019; 68(4):668-675.
Mirian C, Duun-Henriksen AK, Juratli T, et al. Poor prognosis associated with TERT gene alterations in meningioma is independent of the WHO classification: an individual patient data meta-analysis [published online ahead of print, 2020 Feb 10]. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2020;jnnp-2019-322257. doi:10.1136/jnnp-2019-322257
Maier AD, Bartek J Jr, Eriksson F, et al. Clinical and histopathological predictors of outcome in malignant meningioma [published online ahead of print, 2019 Mar 13]. Neurosurg Rev. 2019;10.1007/s10143-019-01093-5. doi:10.1007/s10143-019-01093-5
Andersen MS, Pedersen CB, Mathiesen T, Poulsgaard L, Kristensen BW, Halle B, Poulsen FR. Ugeskr Laeger. 2019 Jan 21;181(4).
Antiepileptic drugs as prophylaxis for de novo brain tumour-related epilepsy after craniotomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of harm and benefits.
Mirian C, Møller Pedersen M, Sabers A, Mathiesen T. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2019 Jan 23. pii: jnnp-2018-319609.
Long-term control and predictors of seizures in intracranial meningioma surgery: a population-based study. Xue H, Sveinsson O, Bartek J Jr, Förander P, Skyrman S, Kihlström L, Shafiei R, Mathiesen T, Tomson T. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2018 Mar;160(3):589-596.
Unni Sveen, Rikke Guldager, Helene Lundgaard Soberg, Tone Alm Andreassen, Ingrid Egerod & Ingrid Poulsen Rehabilitation interventions after traumatic brain injury: a scoping review
Received 14 Jan 2019, Accepted 21 May 2020, Published online: 13 Jun 2020
Whyte J, Poulsen I, Ni P, Eskildsen M, Guldager R. Development of a Measure of Nociception for Patients with Severe Brain Injury [published online ahead of print, 2020 Feb 3]. Clin J Pain. 2020;10.1097
Guldager R, Willis K, Larsen K, Poulsen I. Nurses' contribution to relatives' involvement in neurorehabilitation: Facilitators and barriers. Nurs Open. 2019;6(4):1314–1322. Published 2019 Jul 27. doi:10.1002/nop2.326
Guldager R, Willis K, Larsen K, Poulsen I. Relatives' strategies in subacute brain injury rehabilitation: The warrior, the observer and the hesitant. J Clin Nurs. 2019;28(1-2):289–299. doi:10.1111/jocn.14598
Poulsen I, Brix P, Andersen S, Westergaard L, Guldager R. Pain Assessment Scale for Patients With Disorders of Consciousness: A Preliminary Validation Study. J Neurosci Nurs. 2016;48(3):124–131. doi:10.1097
See the newest publications from CPH CSF here.